Since it’s inception, Central Wisconsin Offroad Cycling Coalition has been involved in the continual growth of Mountain Biking in Central Wisconsin. Below are just a few of our accomplishments to date:
- The development of Sylvan Hill Mountain Bike Park
- Ringle Mountain Bike System development and continued construction
- Nine Mile Mountain Bike System’s trail renovation and continued trail maintenance
- Development and maintenance of Snow biking trails in central Wisconsin.
- The ongoing maintenance and development of the Big Eau Pliene Mountain Bike and Snow Bike System.
- 2017 introduction of the Underdown MTB trail system to our trails we manage in the area.
- To help with our maintenance and building of trails in central Wisconsin, CWOCC has purchased a variety of machines and other tools to help in the effort from a skid steer and mini-ex to 3 snowmobiles and groomers for winter trails. All of these were purchased through grants, donor contributions and from our general fund.
- 2017 Youth Rider Program. Helping to introduce young people to the sport of Mountain Biking,