Board Meeting Minutes • December 17
CWOCC Board Meeting 04-December-2017
- Called to order 6PM
- Attendees: Jahn Martin, Erik Alanko, Sue Nash, Chad Page, Chris Schotz, Dan Apt, Randy Lackman, Dan Schuster, Matt Block
- $29,334 approx in bank acct
- 2018 budget review – Total estimate in = $63k, Total expenditure estimate = $52k
- Motion made, seconded and passed to approve 2018 budget
- Will provide mailed receipt to donors for 2017 tax purposes.
- Fundraising/Grants Committee:
- Ringle – $26k balance in account
- IMBA Dig in Grant – $635 from locals
- Blood Road Screening – attended by 168, raised $1725
- Motion made, seconded and passed to donate an additional $15k from CWOCC acct to Ringle acct
- Sponsorship program will be launched mid-January 2018 with new success/goals sheet
Trail Development Committee:
- Sylvan – improve/redo skills area in 2018.
- Ringle – Matt hopes to get RFP out by early January. Land use agreement is done but not yet signed.
- Big Eau Pleine – Boardwalk plan, ~400 ft measured thus far of varying widths. Want to have BEP DONE by end of 2018 (signed, mapped, etc).
- Underdown – “Disconnector” trail project 2018 schedule, may need to rent a machine depending progress at Ringle
- Winter biking – motion made, seconded and approved to purchase 3rd snowmobile up to $4000 for Greenwood hills.
- Rethinking Granite Peak – one day fat bike event?
- CWOCC 2018 Big Friggen Raffle.
- -Raffle committee needed. TCT Trailer, Speedgear, Rib Mountain Cycles confirmed. Pursuing Trek, Specialized, Dive Point
- BSG Fat Bike Race January 20th 2018 GHCC
- Spring Meeting March 15th @ GHCC
- CWOCC Women’s Weekend June 2018 – Rebecca Tuley taking the lead
- Wausau 24 – July 28-29
- -CWOCC sponsored party Friday night
- -Promote new trails
- NICA Race October 6-7 2018, no opposition from CWOCC
- eBikes: Good discussion over Class types and whether we will allow. More investigation needed.
- 2018 Elections – send out for nominations by Dec 1st, vote via email mid January
- CWOCC Social media – Dan A will look into creating an Instagram account for CWOCC.
- IMBA Chapter program updates – options for levels of service included vs how much the club pays
- Adjourned 7:58 PM